How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband of 4 years had an affair with a supposed best

Customer Question

My husband of 4 years had an affair with a supposed best friend of mine. This affair resulted in the birth of a baby boy. We had separated and filed for divorce. During mediation, we both decided to give our marriage another chance. My husband and I both, want to be a part of this baby's life. However, the other woman will not let my husband come get him nor will she let the baby be around me. For whatever reason, I'm thinking rejection, she is trying to make all of this as hard as possible. My husband and I have a very stable home, with three children. She currently lives in her brothers garage in a one room building. She plans on having her sister watch the child, in a home they smoke in. Should we go for custody of the baby?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.