How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31733
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex-wife was arrested and resisting arrest. She is also

Customer Question

My ex-wife was arrested for DUI and resisting arrest. She is also losing her job for this. She also refused to let my current wife assume part of my custody time while I was deployed on military orders, which is mandated by Missouri law. We currently hold joint custody. Would a judge grant me full custody for these reasons?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Anytime there is a material change in circumstances, it opens the door to seek a modification of child custody......and in a situation like this where the mother has been charged with crimes, it could definitely be that you can get custody changed.....and your chances likely increase greatly if she is convicted.

Related Family Law Questions