How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 6423
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to change my decision and file a motion with

Customer Question

I would like to change my decision and file a motion with the courts from Motion to show cause for failure to submit to genetic testing to making the father pay support for my son . I have the proper papers from the clerk of courts but I don't know how to fill out the form. What will be my complaint or motion to have served?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please upload the pages of the form and identitfy which sections you are having trouble filling out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Image 0375.jpg down below
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

In OH it appears that you apply for child support by filing out this application instead of going to court. Also this link will help you understand the process.