Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My wife license got taken after 2yr of care she was trying

Customer Question
My wife license got taken...
My wife license got taken after 2yr of foster care she was trying to adopted the 19month child that she had in here home since she was 5 months old because she's married to me and I have been convicted of a felony year's ago in my record is being exspoung right now and I'm not in the home.I come and visit my daughter
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
11/2/2015
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand the question.

Can you tell me, what license was taken away and why?

Her foster care license due to they thought I moved back in with my wife but I live somewhere else

Thank you
There is an appeals process for this (she can appeal the suspension of her license)...has she appealed the decision ? If so what was the result?

Ely, Counselor at Law