How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mmdesq Your Own Question
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Attorney with 13 years experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
mmdesq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who to I contact in the state of Missouri regarding past due

Customer Question

who to I contact in the state of Missouri regarding past due child support garnishment wages since ex no longer has spouse
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning,

I will try to best answer your question.

I'm not entirely clear as to what your question is without making some assumptions. I am assuming that you have a support order as well as an order for garnishment. I would recommend contacting the court that issued the suppt order and garnishment order and filing a contempt action with that court because of non-compliance by Ex.