How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was wondering if there is someone I could re to help me

Customer Question

I was wondering if there is someone I could hire to help me talk to my lawyer. He is very over bearing and doesn't listen to me. He even puts me down. It is very stressful for me when we have a meeting. I try to come prepared with everything I want to cover typed out and he won't even look at it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

What type of matter is this lawyer helping you with?

If you are not happy / comfortable with your current lawyer, have you considered firing him and hiring another lawyer to represent you?

Please clarify