How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do you practice? Which state?

Customer Question

where do you practice Mike? Which state?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I be speaking to the same attorney? I said by phone but they didn't ask for a phone number, how can they call me if they don't have this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm asking about the attorney because I need to be discrete about this. I don't want an attorney from Vancouver or Portland area. I've received nothing in my email as yet and you don't have my phone number. Once I tried a service and never received an answer. But I really need to speak with an attorney and am trying out this service to see if I do receive an answer. Is this a service that will respond? I have very important crucial questions that I need to ask.
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Micheal; I look forward to assisting you today.

I hope you are doing well. Yes, we can answer your questions. Would you mind posting the question here so I can determine if I need to do any research before we speak?


Related Family Law Questions