How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have taken my three boy from my ex because she is an

Customer Question

I have taken my three boy from my ex because she is an acohalic and has bin living with a abusive boy friend witch as thread end both her and my kids so I had him removed from the property and 3 days later she brought home a well known drug abuser and the kids had to stay out Side till midnight due to drinking and partying on a school night and now lives ther again with no jobs on any of there parts and are living of of the kids child support and child income the kids have asked her to not allow these poeple in ther home and she continues to do what ever she wants not worrying about the children. We only have a verble agreement on custody no Cort order so I'm switching them in school and movin them with me and have now entered them in hockey wich is a sport of ther choise what can I do to make sure they don't go back with her and what steps do I take on Monday morning please help me make this right for my children thanx
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to provide that service. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I will send the phone offer