Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Is there a form of parental rights

Customer Question
Is there a form for...
Is there a form for termination of parental rights
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/18/2015
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What state and what is the situation? Not all courts have cookbook template forms for legal actions, the lawyers have to draft them from scratch. Please tell us the state and situation and we will see if we can locate something (we cannot promise as we are not a forms library) or at least point you in the right direction.

Texas. The mother is willing to give up parental rights

Thank you for your reply.

The mother is willing to give up their parental rights, what about the father and what are you trying to do here? A guardianship, an adoption? You need to tell us.

I AM THE NATURAL FATHER
WHERE CAN I GET A FORM TO HAVE HER SIGN

Thank you for your reply.

Here is the form, but you have to use this as a guide to type up your own form. They do not have any actual preprinted forms that you can use to just fill in the blanks. You have to type this out and title it "Mother's Voluntary Relinquishment" as the form states "Father" but they are the same exact thing. http://pdf.legalformsfortexas.com/PDFs/Adoptions/Ad_I_19.00.pdf

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer