How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 116816
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a form of parental rights

Customer Question

Is there a form for termination of parental rights
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What state and what is the situation? Not all courts have cookbook template forms for legal actions, the lawyers have to draft them from scratch. Please tell us the state and situation and we will see if we can locate something (we cannot promise as we are not a forms library) or at least point you in the right direction.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Texas. The mother is willing to give up parental rights
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.

The mother is willing to give up their parental rights, what about the father and what are you trying to do here? A guardianship, an adoption? You need to tell us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.

Here is the form, but you have to use this as a guide to type up your own form. They do not have any actual preprinted forms that you can use to just fill in the blanks. You have to type this out and title it "Mother's Voluntary Relinquishment" as the form states "Father" but they are the same exact thing.

Related Family Law Questions