How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Parents of extremely handicapped lady had care givers in the

Customer Question

parents of extremely handicapped young lady had care givers in the home for many years. during this time the family attorney visited the family in a rest home. (the entire family needed extreme 24hr assistance. I was designated to be the the person that would be sure the daughter would be taken care of, mentally, physically, emotionally upon the parents death. along came a care giver for the step-dad, joseph squillace age 93, after the young ladys mother died from a brain cancer. Joe was then minipulated by these private care givers to assign all assets to themselves. after the mrs. died, mr dies a few months later. the power of attorney went to the moms sister in cali. they wanted me to do it but after speeking to all parties i explained this should be a family affair. i, of course, would volunteer to help. after the mom died, the dad went into extreme depression. he was 93 when he passed,. he was manipulated by these people claiming to be in home health care professionals. this was a total lie. they got dAd, joe, to sign all; over to them. property, savings, everything including aprils personal funds. i want to take these people to court and prove that they are the frauds they are. all funds where to be moved for the daughters care, for the rest of her life. she would have had enough to obtain all assistance she needed. i want to move april in to my home. but dont know how legally. How do I approach this delleima. the fraudilent people are selling all assets that should be going to an account for aprils care. What can i do in this great state of arizona? i must follow thru as i promised the mom. please advise??? God Bless You
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

What exactly was these people's position if you claim that they were frauds? What and who were they? Please advise, I am trying to understand how and why the funds were transferred to them, and how long ago that took place. Thank you!