S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
44472555

Looking on sanctioned arrangements ...I am pretty confident

Customer Question

Looking for information on sanctioned arrangements for marraiges...I am pretty confident my family & my most recent boyfriends family made this kind of agreement but due to weird circumstances I do not have anything more than memory regarding this agreement. I learned about sanctioning my identity via the Registries for theology, work/trade unions, & others as a kid in the 70's from my grandfather. The bf seems to be in a situation similar to one I also seem in...obstrufracated. My Aunt Sophie from NY may be from a funeral I heard about when riding the bus from another passengers device...The 103 y/o lady from NY...I think she may have been on LA last year same time that I was staying in the Downtown Skid Row (last one? Literally?) Weingart building. My family if I recall, was/is involved in building (s) & businesses there going back to my great-grandfather, whose name is ***** ***** Blvd...often names of streets are of those involved in developing land like architects, engineers & fiduciary contributors...
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

What kind of help would you like? Do you have a question that I could help you with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
arranged marraiges....how do I get proof of the one my grandparents arranged with the family of a bf I have not seen since 2009. I know it is in the Registries..but not sure how to access them...I am pretty sure I know which Registries to look in...