How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34512
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live with my ex wife/girlfriend in my home and four year

Customer Question

I live with my ex wife/girlfriend in my home and four year old great nephew. Situation at present is fine. Mother and father are currently incarcerated. Two younger siblings are in state care and pending resolution. State wishes that all three minor children to live together as a family unit. My girlfriend is insisting that we take in the other two children. I do NOT want to take in two more very minor children! What am I to do if my girl friend shows up with two more children that I do not want in my home? I am 56 years old and ready for the next stages of my life. The drug abuse and legal problems could take years to work it self out, if ever! Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma. Are you asking if you can evict your girlfriend if she brings the kids to your home?