How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Benicia Baker-Livors Your Own Question
Benicia Baker-Livors
Benicia Baker-Livors, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 36
Experience:  Managing member at Family Law Group
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Benicia Baker-Livors is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have question to one that I asked 3 days ago concerning

Customer Question

I have a follow up question to one that I asked 3 days ago concerning Illinois Statute 755 ILCS 65 Disposition of Remains Act. I was told that according to Sec. 10 of this act, an individual may name an agent to act on his behalf to carry out his burial wishes upon his death. My cousin, who lives in Romeoville, Illinois, wishes to be buried in Livingston, WI, in a cemetery plot (along with his parents and sister). His wife would prefer that he be buried in Illinois and does not support his decision. However, I am told that this act allows my cousin to appoint an agent of his choosing to act on his behalf. He would like to appoint his sister, who currently resides in Livingston, WI.
I am planning to prepare a document using the language provided in the statute. I see that the document needs to be signed by both the individual making the request and by the agent, who is named. The document must also be notarized. My question is one of logistics. Do my cousin, who is naming th
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Benicia Baker-Livors replied 1 year ago.

Your question was cut off...can you please finish typing the question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Benicia, I submitted my question in full, and I was charged $36. I was then told that my question was cut off. I was just billed another $36, and I still have been unable to submit my question. I will be happy to start over and submit a question, but first I would like the payment for the first two removed. I used your service 3 days ago and was very satisfied. Today it has not worked at all. I would like to speak to someone by telephone. Please let me know how I should proceed. I have been billed $72 and I have not even gotten my question submitted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a reason why it is taking so long to receive a reply????Deb Becker(###) ###-####
Expert:  Benicia Baker-Livors replied 1 year ago.

I had to drive home. It is 5:00 central time here in Missouri. I can't reply and drive.

Expert:  Benicia Baker-Livors replied 1 year ago.

I opted out of the question. I don't handle billing at all (we don't see how much you pay). I can email support saying you should only have been billed once.

Expert:  Benicia Baker-Livors replied 1 year ago.

I think I know what happened, you posted 3 questions and I replied to two separate questions and I read what you dealt with regarding your third question which prompted my effort to further help you. I am not doing anything on my part to charge you and I have no control. I will email the support person saying it is a duplicate question and you should have only been charged once BUT you did write the question twice in two very different ways, from what I can see here when I look up your questions only.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you kidding me? I should not be charged at all. I have not received an answer to any question. I was notified that my question was "cut off" and that I should resubmit it. So, in essence I had not even submitted a question. I certainly never received any legal advice. Why should I be charged? And, if so, please show me the question that I asked and the accompanying response from your service. Please let me know to whom I should address my complaint.