How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JD 1992 Your Own Question
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33394
Experience:  Began practicing Family Law in 1992
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JD 1992 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Daughter has been physically and mentally abused and was

Customer Question

Daughter has been physically and mentally abused and was able to obtain a PFA. She is a mother of 2 and has been taking care of her children for over 1 year without the help of her spouse who abused her. He left her and the children with a home that was in foreclosure and she has taken him back and forth to court for child support and when he is in contempt he pays. They recently went to court for custody and to our disbelief he hired an ex ADA to represent him, the judge is an ex DA and his lady friend has legal connections. We hired an atty, not well known or as connected which we did not believe we would need considering all the evidence we had. Horrified at the results, an abusive spouse given more custody time, and the abused has to pick children up from her abusers home 1 hour away in an area she is not familiar with. PFA dropped and mental evaluation court demanded and $1000. price tag for each to pay for this evaluation. My daughter's son, 6, on the low end of the Autistic scale does not want to live with father says he is always being told what to say by his daddy cries often because he loves his mom and wants to stay with her, her daughter just turned 3 really does not comprehend what is happening but is told to call her dad's girlfriend her new mommy. Where do we go, where is the justice in this Bucks County, PA courtroom if you are not connected?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Unfortunately, your question appears to be mostly rhetorical or else asks for specific referrals which we are not allowed to give, as explained in the pages you had to click through to get to the question page.

What specific question(s) can I assist with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did not get any answers. Not satisfied
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

I didn't answer because you asked a rhetorical question and I asked if you had a specific question with which I could assist and never received a response or question from you except for the remark that you weren't satisfied.

There is no way an expert can provide an answer until you ask a specific question.

Related Family Law Questions