Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My sis petitioned the court guardianship after my husband

Customer Question
My sis petitioned the court...
My sis petitioned the court for permenate guardianship after my husband had beat me and burnt me. I was on medication when she brought a paper and told me it was for temporary guardianship. I later found out it was waiver I signed for the permenate guardianship. I was not told about the hearing to have it granted nor was it notorized in front of me when i signed it. She has for the last year refused to let me see her execpt a few times. She took her from my home last year where shes always lived.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
10/7/2015
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Could you please clarify?

Who are you referring to as "her?"

What is your specific question?

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law