How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19281
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have two children in the state of Florida I live in the US

This answer was rated:

I have two children in the state of Florida I live in the US Virgin Islands and my ex does not want me to be around them I am on child support and I want to know what can I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want the legal right to be with my children without her being around she's nothing but trouble for me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can i do their my kids too i just want to share them

Could you clarify?

Is there a Court ordered visitation for you to see the children, but your ex is not allowing you to do so?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The courts have not been involved in anything.

Thank you for the information.

You need to file Complaint/Application/Petition for Custody and Visitation and ask the Court to grant you generous visitation time. The Complaint will be filed at the Courthouse in the County where your ex resides with the children. Click on the link below to download complaint forms and instructions:

Phillips Esq. and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions