How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been seizure free than 7 months on meds am I able to

Customer Question

I have been seizure free for more than 7 months on meds am I able to drive without any problems
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
To my knowledge the doctors have never turned me and to the DMV for my seizures
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My seizures are called partials
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

If you have been reported to the DMV then you need to get a letter from the physician saying they ok you to drive.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

If you are restricted and stopped you will be arrested. So it is best to ask the doctor and then file to have it re instated.