How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FamilyAnswer Your Own Question
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 28067
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
FamilyAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im austin i need help i need to write a letter or trabscip

Customer Question

Hi im austin i need help i need to write a letter or trabscip to a judge about my custody case and my thoughts and such and dont know were to start
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. What exactly is at issue? Are you trying to get custody or is there a matter pending?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a order we had spilt custoy i got her most of the year with him only getting her in the summer time but i lost everything to him because even though i wote a continuance it was not acepted.mind u he has a not see her or tried since she was less then 8 months old
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying he filed a motion to modify that was granted as a result of you not appearing? You said you filed a continuance, so what was the basis for that? I am trying to understanding everything that happened, so I can provide you with an answer