How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mkc1959 Your Own Question
mkc1959, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 616
Experience:  Practicing attorney with 26 years of experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
mkc1959 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My exhusband filed hearings and I am required to file a

Customer Question

My exhusband filed for temporary hearings and I am required to file a writen answer with the clerk that issued the ciation. How do I do that? Is there for example on some printable form?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mkc1959 replied 2 years ago.

A good source of information and forms is.

Expert:  mkc1959 replied 2 years ago.

A form is at.