How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am I entitled to alimony if I've been married to this man at

Customer Question

Am I entitled to alimony if I've been married to this man at years we lived together for two I worked in hip them in his business and now he has an adequate income he vacations and I'm still working
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Under OK law, the court will evaluate the length of the marriage, a need from the party seeking it and the ability of the other party to pay when it comes to alimony after divorce.

The support also can be ordered as temporary or permanent. It depends on the totality of the situation of need.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Other factors considered are

  • The age and health of each party
  • The education and earning capacity of each party
  • The lifestyle of the parties before separation
  • The length of the marriage
  • The income producing property received by either party in the divorce
  • The budgets of each party