How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118772
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Also following my prior question. I am very concern damage

Customer Question

Also following my prior question. I am very concern for the damage the father is doing to the children psicologically by intentional telling the daughters evil things about their mother. For example: daughter said: we took the cat to doctor because he
was sick and we could not have it anylonger. Father answered: Your mother killed the cat; your mother is mentally retarded. Daughter tries to explaning: no daddy the cat was really sick. Father answered: your mother is a liar, she killed the cat (this conversation
is recorded) another one: Father talking to his daughter: I have sent you lots of text, why you have not answered? Daughter reply: I have not received them. Father said: well it is because your mom is erasing them from your phone so you do not have contact
with me. True: daughters phone has a limit text plan and daughter has used it with her friends. Psicologically this father is any time he can convincing the daughters that they have an unfit mother that don't love them and it is asking them to come to live
with him. What can we do to protect the children?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You can seek a restraining order against him to keep him away from the children if you prove he is committing intentional infliction of emotional distress against the children. You would of course need a local attorney to represent her and the children too against him in the civil suit and the recordings of his conduct would be proof of his conduct which should have no issue shocking the conscience of the jury or judge.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you! what is the difference between submitting a restraining order or reporting to child protected services what is he doing in the state of Arizona.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply.

A restraining order is an order issued by the court that says he is a danger or causing harm to you and the children because of his harassing conduct.