How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FamilyAnswer Your Own Question
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 28344
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
FamilyAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received full custody 3 yr old child. I also made out a

Customer Question

Hello, I received full custody for my 3 yr old child. I also made out a parenting plan & put that the dad cannot visit the child because he uses drugs! I have not lived with him or ever married him & he has a criminal background which he served prison time 26 yrs. He also told me that he stole his first child. This man is 58 yrs old & I was messing around with another guy at the same time. I had to move from my rental house because of all the harassing trouble he caused. He went to the child enforcer & said that I didn't let him see the baby! Now I have a conference call in Oct. to tell my side! I don't trust the dad, he runs with a bad crowd because he deals drugs, I would be afraid for my childs life!! I quit smoking & I cant hang around ppl who use drugs! I just want to give my child a good life with no drugs!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.

Good morning. If the parenting plan does not allow the father to see the child, how did child enforcement get involved? In addition, was paternity ever established ?