How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mom is pickig up my daughter without my permission at

Customer Question

My mom is pickig up my daughter without my permission at school, she coached my 10 year old daughter to make Dcf claim after she received notice of my domestic violence restraing order. We went to court today and the injunction fir domestic violence was dismissed without prejudice. The judge made it clear that I had a remedy. .. thid was not the right form I submitted.
My mom incessantly interferes with my child, taking her out of school without my consent, tells my daughter I am bi polar...absolutely not! I had extensive tests done with a predominant psychiatrist whose finding were that my mother caused my anxiety.
What motion can i file to make my mom stop harrassing me? She stalks my friends on facebook, tells horribe lies to myu daughter, shows up unannounced. She sends horrible, vulgar texts to me seveveral times a week. PLEASE! What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of this situation.

First, you need to contact the school and tell them under no circumstances, until further notice should your Mother be allowed to be able to pick up your daughter from school. Put that in writing and tell them to put it in your daughter's school file.
In the meantime, I suggest you file for a Restraining/Protective Order for you and your minor daughter. Tell the clerk of the court that you are being harassed and stalk and you are in fear for the safety and well being of your daughter and you.

Once the RO is filed, your Mother will be served. And she cannot come near or contact either of you.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

There will be a hearing and when you both appear you tell the judge about her harassment and she will be able to show cause why the order should not be made permanent.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you

Related Family Law Questions