How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Divorce attorney

Customer Question

divorce attorney
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel. What is the information I can provide for you?

What state?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

What is the information I can provide for you, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you familiar with Texas law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess I really need to know how to protect myself - first and foremost I would like to give you my thoughts - lets begin there
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Yes. It will depend on what the concern is in regard to a divorce. If you want to share your concern here and tell me what information I can provide in that regard, I will try to provide it. If I cannot I will opt out and allow another professional to assist you.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you not a Divorce attorney
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Yes. But you know, I am going to opt out and let another professional assist you. Please DO NOT rate or Respond here at this time and your deposit will remain in tact.

Thanks for your patience while another professional is contacted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you please just reimburse me
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

1) I am a Texas-based expert.
2) I am experienced in family law, including divorce.
3) If you wish to continue, let me know and let us do so. If you wish to cancel the question, please reply and let me know and I will forward this to customer service.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Related Family Law Questions