Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

I have an attorney who is not helping me get my child back

Customer Question

I have an attorney who is not helping me get my child back from a Cps case. She only agrees with everyone. I am not guilty of child neglect on the child they have in custody, and it is all based on a prior case. They took the newborn whom is now 8 months
due to a domestic violence report from two years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)!

Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information for your educational purposes only;

(B) No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with a JA expert;

(C) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney of your choice in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given by a JA expert;

(D) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time. Please wait until then to assign the rating as initially I may still be getting more information from you to formulate a better answer; and

(E) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then please know that I make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you accept, understand and agree to these terms.

1. PLEASE STATE THE SPECIFIC LEGAL QUESTION YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED SO WE CAN BETTER ASSIST YOU.

2. SOME LEGAL EXPERTS DO NOT OFFER THE PHONE CALL OPTION DUE TO ETHICAL CONSTRAINTS