How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mmdesq Your Own Question
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Attorney with 13 years experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
mmdesq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help what can i do to see my son or get m back hes

Customer Question

i need help what can i do to see my son or get him back hes uncke and aunty from his father side have him since he was four i was gettin my life together i let them take care of hime cuz i was homeless my life wasnt right they offered to take care of him and told me till i get my life right now she gets aid for him and with out telling me tryed to get me for child suport and didnt even go after his dad just me and child suport told me i didnt have to pay cuz i didnt have a job i was home less and i was in jail hes bigg now havent seen him in years i tryed to contated them my daughters they wont let me or my family see him i try to tex her gave her my phone my dad passed in march as if she can bring him to see my dad she dont call or tex she made excuses like the doin some thing i want my mom and the rest of my family to get to know him i want my son to get to know me and spend time with him my life will never be ok i have a hole in my heart i think of him every dad my dad pass she wouldnt even let him come see him what can i do please help me to see my son thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just waitin for your answer
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening,

I will try to best answer your question.

You should file a complaint for visitation and phone contact immediately. If you are unemployed and homeless you should qualify for pro bono legal services. You can contact the County Clerk's office to inquire about how to apply for pro bono legal services or inquire at the County Bar Association. As long as you do not present a physical or emotional dangers of the child you will should get visitation and contact.

I hope this information is helpful and I wish you the best of luck.