How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19127
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a court order support. 1,240.00 a month in the state

Customer Question

I have a court order for child support. 1,240.00 a month in the state of Nevada I have not gotten any for six and a half years I live in Texas now how do I collect it from my ex it's about 90,000
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to file for Child Support Services with the Texas Attorney General's Office, Child Support Division so that you can be assisted in getting the back child support. Click on the link below for more information: