How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 116815
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I watched my wife spank my son out of anger gh on ambien and

Customer Question

I watched my wife spank my son out of anger high on ambien and then she picked a fight with me. I got arrested after she hit me, and I hit her back/ lost all custody went from 40 percent custody to nothing. Forensic Psychologist called me a immature self absorbed narcissist. Cannot get copy of report and was told I need to go to trial to fight
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us regarding this matter?

Did you call the police when she was hitting your child?