Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My son had s children removed by dcf.every time they do the

Customer Question
my son had his children...
my son had his children removed by dcf.every time they do the the required "jobs" they are given even more.DCF will not provide a "list " They have been to court and now have to wait until Feb for a new hearing. Peter asked for a list of corrections and never received one.The children were supposed to go back home on Monday Sept 16,but instead their lawyer was sent an email @ 5pm the night before the court case, did not have a chance to subponea any witness.l I live in Mass and needed to have notice. We all thought the case was resolve Can you help them???? They arfe at their wits end and completely devasted.
Sincerely
Donna St John
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
9/20/2015
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

This is typical of DCF, which has the most negligent, incompetent and abusive social workers you will ever deal with. These social workers frequently tell parents one thing and then change what they want as a way to execute their personal biases into the cases.

The only way to beat the DCF in these cases is to file suit in court to recover the children. In court they have to prove by clear and convincing evidence your son is unfit, since the US Supreme Court has held in Troxel v. Granville, 530 U.S. 57 (2000), that the biological parent has a fundamental right to raise their child (basic civil right). Thus, by DCF improperly keeping the children and continuously changing requirements and your son going to court and proving he is NOT unfit any longer, the DCF social workers have committed a civil rights violation and once your son wins in court, he can turn around and sue the social worker for civil rights violations as well.

So you need to help your son by getting a local attorney to represent him and get this matter to court, because that is all these social workers understand is court orders and proof in court that these social workers are making up evidence to try to keep your son from reuniting with his children.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer