How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question
Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 29996
Experience:  Attorney with experience in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This was petition to modify custody or visitation.

Customer Question

This was for a petition to modify custody or visitation.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.


Did you talk to the clerk? Did they say anything else - anything about a final hearing or about this order being only temporary? What's the case status?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did not talk to the clerk. I will do that and then get back to you.

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Okay, thanks. It'll help to know what the docket says.