How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 117460
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently divorced in Montgomery county 07/28/15. according

Customer Question

I recently divorced in Montgomery county 07/28/15. according to judge decision was sell the house and share the proceed 50/50. now I was getting ready for that he( my Ex) said that I signed some kind of loan he got from third party and I have to give all house proceeds to that and out from the house by middle of next month. I never sign anything he forged my signature and I did a police report regarding this.
My problem is I can't loose everything I have two adult daughters still college and no alimony child support from ex.
Can he go above judges order? is there anything I can do this situation to do a motion at the court without a lawyer?
Please advice.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

No, he is in contempt of court for doing this and you need to file a motion for an order to show cause for contempt of court to get the court to sanction him for his actions and make him liable to pay you anything that this loan company would be taking from the sale of the house. The court can void the loan agreement as well based on fraud and can make your ex solely liable for that loan and then it is up to the loan company to also pursue your ex for fraud.

Related Family Law Questions