LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

I share guardianship of my granddaughter and was given

Customer Question

I share guardianship of my granddaughter and was given visitation. I have not been allowed to see her because I have a roommate and since I didn't get their permission for her to move in they won't allow her to come over
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. You are saying that the court appointed you a co-guardian of your granddaughter and granted you rights of visitation?

2. Who is refusing to allow you visitation based on you having a roommate?

Doug