How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a state residency lawyer .my child was born here in

Customer Question

I need a state residency lawyer for child was born here in California. Live here until he was fourteen. We move to Texas because i was ill. However, he father is a resident of Ca. He attends CAL poly Pomona. I paid out of state tuition last year, I was told by the college he would be a resident this year, but they denied his residency. Also I'm a cal veteran
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Please clarify are you looking for legal representation in this matter to fight your son's case with the school?