How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 116707
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughters married brothers that didn't have a Christian

Customer Question

My daughters married brothers that didn't have a Christian upbringing. My daughters have gotten away from church and their children haven't been around church either. The oldest grandson has just went away to college and I know he has a lot of studying and reading to do for his classes but I would like to know if you can tell me something I can send him to help him discover church and Jesus as his savior. I have prayed many times for how to work on getting the the grandchildren to think about church. and think about going to church and learning about God and Jesus. I have to kind of be careful with family. I went to see my youngest daughter and we drove past a church, i told my daughter "Oh you have a church of Christ in the area." My granddaughter said " I want to go and be baptized." My daughter replied "Ok I'll throw you in the river." Do you see what I mean? It's very heavy on my heart. I don't know what to do. I thought with the oldest being out of the house I could maybe start with him.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this matter? You do understand it is not really a legal situation that the laws provide any real remedy for?

Related Family Law Questions