How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118264
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to find out which lawyer(M.D. Or N.J) I will need. My

Customer Question

I need to find out which lawyer(M.D. Or N.J) I will need. My Mother passed away in NJ. My brother and I can't agreed on the 50% of the house we get. Him and his wife got greedy and took everything. Now, they want the 50% of the house also. I need to get this started as soon as possible. Their trying to take over the house, with the help of my mother ex-boyfriend.
Thank you, ***** ***** who reads this. I'm really in a lost.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Your mother died in NJ, what is in MD? Is the property in MD?