How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 39043
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

On my fee agreement and authorization to represent me with

Customer Question

On my fee agreement and authorization to represent me with regard to a expert Attorney fees what does that mean? It is supposed to be a modification of alimony suit.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.


Without reviewing the exact text of the fee agreement, it's difficult to be precise. Oh...I see you want a phone consultation. I will send you an additional services offer, which you may accept or decline at your convenience. If you accept, please stop all further correspondence with me via this website, or you may (probably will) lose your right to the attorney-client privilege.

Thanks for using Justanswer!