How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 37855
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 62 yrs old man who's wife left m and is living with

Customer Question

I am a 62 yrs old man who's wife left him and is living with and supporting another man.she still won admit to me, she says we are sepparated, but my children and grand kids tell me I need to get a Divorice.she refuses to work with me.I had a heart attack last year partly due to all of the stress of it .she left me when I was in bad health, said she was tired of messing with me, my family, children and others have advised me to seek legal help and move on with mynlife, before the stress kills me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Do you have a question? I am unsure of what help you are looking for.