How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31729
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sue my motherinlaw to be ex - I have joint custody

Customer Question

I want to sue my motherinlaw to be ex - I have joint custody and my husband got residential changed to him and leaves them with her and not me when he can't be with them for his parent time and she refuses to give them to me regularly when I find out and try to get them from her and they turned my kid against me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Does the current court order give you the right of first refusal?

Related Family Law Questions