How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19296
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex lives in Orange County ,Ca I live in Los Angeles .i

Customer Question

My ex lives in Orange County ,Ca I live in Los Angeles .i took her to court in riv cty got obliterated and would it help if I moved the case to o c

I had supervised visitstation but was nevered followed now since I got obliterated and the judge told me I was bi-polar I have no contact with my kids

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Could you explain a little more? Why do you think you would get a better chance if move the case to Orange County? Why did you file the case in Riverside County in the first place when your ex resides with the child in Los Angeles County?