Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

My daughter moved to Texas at the end of last year. She

Customer Question

My daughter moved to Texas at the end of last year. She refuses to talk to me and she won't let me talk to my grandchildren. My husband died last Thanksgiving, and I had to return all Christmas gifts to live. As soon as I was stabilized, I sent each child a gift to their father's house to get them to my grandchildren. Now she won't talk at all, but she does read my texts. I love my grandchildren, I always helped buying clothes, paying for a zoo safari trip, buying them jackets, etc. Please is there any way I can have the children visit me, or make her let me spend time with them if I fly to Texas? I was always helping her pay bills, I sent her $1000 when she wasn't talking to me, but she spent it anyway. Please, can you help me?
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm not trying to destroy my daughter or hurt the kids, but I miss them, she won't talk to me, and it's breaking my heart.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Anyway, thank you for any help you can give me. Sincerely, ***** *****
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

Hello Debbie

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Please tell me

1 - You have had a relationship and bonding with the children?

2- Your daughter is married to the Father or not? Have they ever been married?