Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

OK. I typed this before and the payment cancelled my

Customer Question
OK. I typed this...
OK. I typed this before and the payment cancelled my attempt. We're in our 70s. We had a prenup and one of her married daughters convinced my wife to divorce me. I did not contest the divorce but now we both regret it and remain deeply in love. The decree says no cohabitation. Can we break it and remarry soon?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
9/5/2015
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Are you saying that you are completely legally divorced now?

.

And that as part of the divorce order from the judge, he ordered that you can't live together even though you are now legally divorced?

.

.

thanks

Barrister, Lawyer