Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Is there any free lawyer help other than legal aid to help…

Customer Question
is there any free lawyer...
is there any free lawyer help other than legal aid to help me obtain non parent custody for my granddaughter in rowan county or surrounding area
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
9/2/2015
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel. For pro bono counsel, if legal aid will not assist, you would need to contact the NC Bar Association, http://www.ncbar.com/ or http://www.ncequalaccesstojustice.com/pro-bono-status/

The second link has several links on there other than legal aid to seek assistance.

You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service athttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if youlike.