How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask originallawyer Your Own Question
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 879
Experience:  9+ years of experience in divorce, custody battles and mediation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
originallawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filled out questions online and it went through but i had

Customer Question

I filled out questions online for divorce and it went through but i had not paid yet how do i cancell that process of i do not want to go through with divorce?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 2 years ago.

Unless your divorce was filed with a court, you do not need to cancel it. If the divorce was filed with a court (which is unlikely because payment must be made at the time of filing), then you would file a motion to non-suit (or drop) your divorce.

What website did you use to fill out questions?