How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mmdesq Your Own Question
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Attorney with 13 years experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
mmdesq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

XXXXXX were divorced when s child was 6 years old.He was

Customer Question

CHARLES XXXXXX were divorced when his child was 6 years old.He was ordered by judgment that he give 400 dollars a MONTH until his son reached 18 years. He never sent child support. He is now liable for 57,000 dollars paid to his child ,Charles XXXXXX. I'M WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIS PRESENT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Clive XXXXXX left the country 2 months after the the past he lived in south Africa and new do not know where he lives now.He is not an American Citizen and it would lie to receive the money owed to his son and would like it if the US would ban his entry to the US until he sends child support that he owes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way ,we divorced....rochelle XXXXXX versus charles XXXXXX...our child..Charles XXXXXX
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid that we cannot ban anyone from entering the US through this site. Did you have some question for us about your situation?

Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning:

I am going to try to answer your question(s). If you have an Order establishing custody from a US State and he has failed to pay for the stated amount then I am assuming this has been provided to support enforcement. There are many things they can do to collect child support, such as garnish wages, accounts, assets, intercept tax refunds, suspend professional and driver's licenses and incarceration. The problem you will face is if he remains outside of the US. I am unaware of means to block his entry into the US. However, I would think you would want him to travel to US as there should be a bench warrant for his arrest for unpaid child support at this time. If he comes to US that is your best opportunity to enforce the support order. I would try to get him back to US not keep I'm out of it. I would also suggest contacting the Court that issued the support order and demand enforcement or status if already initiated.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck.