How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My friend is in Michigan on vacation with her 9 month old

Customer Question

my friend is in Michigan on vacation with her 9 month old child, her common law married husband flew up here from texas , asked to see the child and then went into a house where she wasn't allowed to go in and basically kidnapped their child and refuses
to let her in to see her or anything, is there some thing the law can do to help her????
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.


This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of this matter.

Is the Father on the Birth Cert?

Has she reported this to the police ? What have they said?