How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask originallawyer Your Own Question
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 878
Experience:  9+ years of experience in divorce, custody battles and mediation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
originallawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need some advice fiancé. The mother of s 4 year old is

Customer Question

I need some advice for my fiancé. The mother of his 4 year old is getting out of hand and I was needing to know if here is anything we could do to help the situation. She is being very vindictive and spiteful, going as far as to bring CPS into it. The CPS case was dropped immediately after the case worker met with everyone, but that is not all that is going. Is there anything we can do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 1 year ago.


Is there any sort of court order in this situation?