How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask S. Huband, Esq. Your Own Question
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1628
Experience:  Experienced, and knowledgeable family law attorney.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
S. Huband, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help fighting a case. I was charged neglect in 2012

Customer Question

I need help fighting a case. I was charged for child neglect in 2012 just found out today. Please help me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I'd like to help you, but I want to make sure you understand that experts on this site are not attorneys for hire. We don't get involved in actual cases and represent people. Experts here answer questions for people about their legal situation.

With that in mind, did you have a question about the neglect charge against you?