Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Need help finding family lawyer in new jersey or maryland

Customer Question
need help finding family lawyer in new jersey or maryland
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
8/23/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard since the professional you requested is unavailable.
I suggest you can begin with the NJ Bar Association legal referral service
This link
http://www.njsba.com/for-the-public/lawyer-referral-service.html
And also the Maryland Bar Association legal referral service
This link
http://www.msba.org/public/lawyer-referral.aspx
I suggest if you use the Bar Association legal referral service you are guaranteed local attorney's in good standing.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please post them here. Otherwise, I appreciate your Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.
Are you giving me the run-around? This site said to ask a question. charged me for asking.. AFTER taking my money, you're sending me to someone else to ask the question..
0 stars
Hello
We can only answer and provide information for what you ask. As per the Terms of Service, we cannot represent customers of this site; nor can we provide a one on one referral.
If you have other questions about anything, please use the Contact Us button below
Thank you
Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law