How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I asked this question earlier this morning and have not

Customer Question

I asked this question earlier this morning and have not gotten a response my question is is there anyway to get my sister guardianship without going through a lawyer in other words is there any kind of form I can fill out that I get from the Internet that
will suffice to give her temporary custody
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mkc1959 replied 1 year ago.
Can you give a little more information?
If this is temporary, then you may can use a power of attorney? How old is the child.? Will the child be enrolled in school?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The children are 14 and 7. They will need to enroll in school. This is why I asked wether I could do something like a temporary custody without going to court. I really don't have weeks to get this done.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have an answer to my question. Can I use a power of attorney or not?
Expert:  mkc1959 replied 1 year ago.
Without knowing some more, no, I cannot give you an answer.
I understand you are in need and would like to help, but I will opt out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to cancel my membership. I can't get through on the refund answer. Do o need to call and get a refund?

Related Family Law Questions