Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

How would I go about paying you? can the dialog stay

Customer Question

For Maverick:
Hi , how would I go about paying you? can the dialog stay private? , I'm guessing there isn't a way to get your direct meail? smdwoodsATaolDot is mine.
Can we communicate directly via email, that way my information is kept private.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Maverick has been sent a message to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to email privately ?

I am able to do so, but I have no idea of your question or what you need from me so I can determine your needs. I will send you an offer for email, which will just be a small amount to start us off, but I need to have a general idea of what you need before I do so.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

for some reason I cannot send you the offer. I will try again.

I have to contact customer support, it will not allow me to send you an offer so I can send you the email.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
a note to XXXXXXXX would be great if you can, I see they allow calls so I hope the TOS will allow that ?

I sent you an email. Calls in legal are something that can be deemed the practice of law, so email is best.